6/25/2012

late weekly flashback

I'm having vacation and totally lost track of days ö_Ö so I share my Sunday flashback on a Monday

wustrow_1
|seen| the sea, yay, no, double-YAY |heard| sea gull and swallow tweets, so relaxing! |learned| I had an "Ah-moment" with my latest crochet project (which I will share later today) |read| Divergent by Veronica Roth, I needed to start a new book as I just couldn't finish my last read (Alan Bradley's Flavia de Luce) I couldn't get used to the style it's written in at all |done| packing and un-packing bags, singing while driving |eaten| strawberries, strawberries, strawberries AND strawberies |drunk| strawberry and banana smoothies |thought| about curving crochet |been pleased| with the beautiful weather during my little trip to the sea, rain during all week BUT the three days at the sea, thx universe |got annoyed| nothing really ... oh I got a sun burn, so maybe my stupid self |wished| what can you wish for with a view like the one above? |bought| nothing, YAY... I had enough to unpack from my "illness-haul" |clicked| twitter

does anyone else sing while driving? ♥

4 Kommentare:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.