11/02/2008

FO fan bookmark


pattern: fan bookmark by crochetroo
yarn: pearl yarn, coats
hook: 1.5 mm
notes: didn't made the 1sc at the beginning of every turning row


when reading the forums at ravelry yesterday I came across the beautiful fan bookmark again, again because I had this in my queue for a while.
and yesterday I finally started because I needed (well I wanted) one for myself plus I thought it will make great christmas gifts.
I started right away (my bath mat needs assembling and when you're reading here you know I don't like finishing, means I don't like weaving in the ends and putting a project away)
Anyhow the bookmark pattern works very smooth and quick. I finished one bookmark in about one and a half hour. That's what I'd call a last minute gift. It crochets really fast I only needed to take care of the spaces where to join with the formerly made fan. somehow I wanted to join everywhere, which is a mistake and I frogged a few times.

but they turned out very well and I think I'm about to make at least two more.

1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.